Magenta is often used when beginning tonations and in all disorders involving the heart, blood circulation, or reproductive system, as well as Purple or Scarlet.
Here are the attributes of Spectro-Chrome magenta, according to “Let There Be Light” by Darius Dinshah:
- Emotional equilibrator, and auric builder, systemic front.
- Builds and equilibrates the functional activity of:
- Heart, areas #4-5 (cardiotonic)
- Blood circulatory system
- Kidneys and adrenals, area #18; and the chromaffin system, systemic front and back.
- Reproductive system, areas #10-11
- Kidneys, area #18