image by Janet Burgess
Here are the attributes of Spectro-Chrome scarlet, according to “Let There Be Light”
by Darius Dinshah:
- Kidney and adrenal stimulant, area #18
- General stimulant. Increases functional activity of the arteries.
- Raises blood pressure by three effects:
- Constricts the blood vessels (vasoconstrictor)
- Increases heart rate, areas #4-5
- Stimulates activity of the kidneys and adrenals, area #18; and the chromaffin system, systemic front and back.
- Accelerates fetal expulsion at time of delivery (ecbolic).
- Emotional stimulant. Builds sex powers by increasing sensitivity and desire when deficient (aphrodisiac).
- Stimulates the reproductive system, and menstrual function (emmenagogue).